Position Description: Minneapolis Mayor Betsy Hodges’ is launching her reelection campaign and is looking for passionate individuals looking for a hands-on political campaign experience. Fellows will be working with our field, communication, and finance teams under the supervision of our leadership staff. For those looking to work full-time in politics or to grow their skills in a unique and creative way, joining Mayor Hodges’ Campaign Fellowship program is a great place to start.
- Recruit, train, and mentor volunteers
- Build and maintain relationships with voters within the different areas of the city
- Assist the communication team with social media, graphics, and research
- Help organize and attend fundraisers, meetings, and other campaign events
- Strong interpersonal skills
- A commitment to Mayor Hodges’ progressive values
- Willingness to learn and develop skills in a team environment
Fellows will be required to work a minimum of 5 hours per week and the position is unpaid.
To apply, please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.